OUR BUILDING HAS BEEN AROUND FOR ALMOST A CENTURY
more than 50 years of history in making
The Baron Chemical building has been around as a commercial establishment since the very early 1920’s.
During the height of population growth in the late 1930’s, our beautiful building became the first Sears, Roebuck and Co to open in El Paso. Bringing in this type of business perpetuated our already growing importance in the state of Texas. Thus reinforcing its fundamental role as a vital border city.
Due to our location, the Baron Chemical building bared witness to many points of strife and change in El Paso. We’re honored to have been home to everything from a large corporate establishment to humble shops and markets.
Our rich past motivates us here at Baron Chemical to continue to bring prosperity within the walls of our equally compelling city.